Monday

Taste: Dragon-I

Lan Kwai Fong is a Hong Kong's few blocks of party paradise. Scaling the steep terrain of the island the path upwards is not a light walk after a couple cocktails in the humidity but of course there are a chain of escalators present to help out. By night Dragon-I is one of the city's most exclusive spots, filled with it's most glamorous celebrities I'm told (not that I'd recognize any).

On the weekend the club operates as a trendy dim-sum restaurant. Now I know its trendy, cheesy, western dim-sum but honestly, it was almost as good as Yuatcha. For anybody who's had enough of the real stuff to appreciate it's simplicity, Dragon-I offers a cheeky escape. All you can eat too!

Dragon-I
The Centrium 60 Wyndham Street
Hong Kong,
Telephone: + 852 3110 1222
www.dragon-i.com.hk

No comments: